Baserock 14.46 Release Notes
by Pedro Alvarez
# Baserock 14.46 is released
Changes since 14.40:
* This release includes a GENIVI Intrepid I-1.1 compatible Baseline.
* The "distbuild systems" have been renamed to "build systems"
* The distributed build system has been fixed. If you are using a
distributed build setup, we recommend upgrading your systems to
Baserock 14.46, but remember that the name of this system has changed.
* Improved support for the NVIDIA Jetson TK1. All the systems released
for NVIDIA Jetson have the same kernel version and the same u-boot,
making possible to upgrade the Jetson TK1 using `morph`. A side effect
of this change is that systems with the kernel 3.10 can't be upgraded
to systems with a newer one, but now the build system can be upgraded
to a GENIVI system.
* The Wayland 'drm' backend is working on the NVIDIA Jetson in this
* All the systems are using glibc-2.20 instead of eglibc. This change
might cause self-upgrade of a system to fail if the system has less
than 3GB free in its root file system.
* Various component updates, see the Git logs of [definitions.git] for a
* Lots of bugfixes: see the Git logs of [definitions.git] and
[morph.git] for a full list.
# How do I get started?
Start with the following page: <http://wiki.baserock.org/quick-start/>
# How do I get in contact?
- IRC: freenode #baserock
- Public mailing list: baserock-dev(a)baserock.org
- See also: <http://wiki.baserock.org/mailinglist/>
If you find a bug in Baserock, we'd like to hear from you using one of
the above methods.
The Baserock project welcomes new participants! We hope you enjoy
experimenting with Baserock and look forward to hearing about any cool
things you do with Baserock.
8 years, 4 months